15.4.2016

Vampire撮影

Two weeks ago I had an inspiring vampire themed photoshoot with amazing photographer Emmi Tulokas! I've been in love with vampires most of my life. I find children of the night very inspiring, beautiful and dramatic and I've been reading lots of different stories/myths concerning them past the years. Often I also find inspirations to my outfit coordinates & make-up from the vampire aesthetics. (I must confess that it is also one important reason for me to not getting any suntan during the summer! Being as pale as I can is cool but a bit problematic while searching for light enough bb cream/foundation cream to buy...)

This time we shoot with 3 different outfits. One "male", one "female" and one androgynous.

More of Emmi's photographing in here







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.